The Zephyr AK6500BW 30-In. Essential Series Cyclone Under-Cabinet Range Hood, in white, features modern, clean lines that provide a perfect complement to any kitchen's interior. Cyclone has been updated with a new, low profile, 6.38-in. body height and smooth side panels for a more modern appearance. The same reliable three-speed slide controls are included but with a more minimalist appearance to seamlessly integrate into the hood.
- Hidden under the cabinet, this sleek and stylish vend hood matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen
- Vent all dirt and air pollutants like smoke, steam, and grease from your kitchen with this 30" wide vent hood
- Give your stove top bright illumination with its adequate halogen bulb
- Achieve a stylish look with this white color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- 29.75-In. wide design
- Two removable safety grills
- Mechanical slide integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- Two 35W halogen bulbs
- Filter-less self-cleaning design
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-inch round or 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Color: White
- Mounting Height: Min. height 26-inch from cooking surface; hood mounted 60 In from floor (mounting height refers to distance between top of a 36-inch tall cooking surface and bottom of hood)
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||6, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.