Meet everyone s chilled beverage needs with the Full Size Single Zone Beverage Cooler. Whether it s entertaining a crowd or simply optimizing family time, features like a stainless steel, Full-Extension Rollout Bin for easy access to everyone s favorite drinks, Full-Extension Wood Racks for storing wine and craft brews, and Active Cooling Technology, mean this cooler is ready, willing and able to be the life of the party.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 168 12oz bottles, 98 12oz cans, 19 bottles (750 ml)
- Built-In, Freestanding, Full Size
- 15.7 cu/ft
- 44 dBA
- Capacity: 168 12oz bottles, 98 12oz cans, 19 bottles (750 ml)
- Temperature Range: 38° 65° F
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Full-Extension, Stainless Steel Rollout Bin (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Black Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- PreciseTemp "
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.